Tuesday, May 19, 2015

first shaker card




Yes, my very first shaker card! I started by doing some distress ink blending to create the night sky. To create the moon, I did some partial die cutting using the stitched circle dies. I did some additional blending on a separate piece of cardstock to create the grass hill. After filling in the sequins I adhered the entire panel with some craft foam onto the front of a regular size card. I then added some white stars using the star border die and finished off the card with this cute stamp from Mama Elephant and heat embossing the sentiment with some white embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies used
Cardstock: SSS White Cardstock
Stamps: Mama Elephant In My Heart and Surprise Sentiments
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks in Broken China, Faded Jeans, Black Soot, Picked Raspberry, Peeled Paint
Dies: Mama Elephant In My Heart Creative Cuts, SSS Stitched Circle Dies, SSS Star Border Craft Die
Others: Copic Sketch Markers, Craft Foam, Sequins, Hero Arts White Embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment