font-family: 'Quicksand', sans-serif;

Friday, October 23, 2015

PTI Make it Monday #227




This week's Make it Monday challenge was to create focal clusters with smaller images and sentiment stamps. I used the City Scene stamp set for the images and the sentiment is from Peaceful Pinecones stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I do appreciate all your comments.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Supplies used:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper’s Select White
Stamps: PTI City Scene 
Dies: PTI City Scene Die collection
Inks: Pure Poppy, Smokey Shadow, Ocean tides, New leaf, Memento Tuxedo Black

21 comments:

  1. So, so cute!!! I love this joyful little Christmas scene ~ A perfect focal cluster!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Vikki! That's an honour!! Would love to see your creation!

      Delete
  3. love this little christmas cluster - so fun! thanks for playing make it monday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lexi for the inspiration! Loved all the cards!

      Delete
  4. So perfect, one glance and I get the message immediately. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this card! So cute and can't go wrong with a VW bug ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I just posted my card, using the same set! Great minds thinking alike, and all that... Love how yours turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used some of the City Scenes on my card too, but I like yours SO much better...you definitely stuck to the "focal cluster" theme of this challenge, and I really love the way your card turned out. Great job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete