Friday, November 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink November 2016 Blog Hop Challenge

Hello! Here’s the inspiration photo for this month.

I really love the look of gold and hawaiian shores. Since I didn’t have any cardstick with me, I decided to blend some hawaiian shores ink with a mini round blending tool. I then stamped the smallest round dot from the Bits & Buttons Mini Stamp set and embossing it with gold embossing powder.



I finished off the card with the sentiment and the pine needles embossed in white on a piece of black cardstock. I drew a few circles with the Versamark pen and embossed it gold too and then adhered the black panel to the bottom of the card.
Thanks for stopping by.Have a lovely weekend.

Supplies used:
Card: PTI Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: PTI Peaceful Pinecones, PTI Bits & Buttons Mini Stamp set, PTI Silent Night
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Versamark
Others: White and Gold embossing powder, Versamark Watermark Pen, Blending tool

20 comments:

  1. Wow! The gold dots and the sentiment strip really pop on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the white embossing on the black panel - it really pops off the pretty teal background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also used gold on hawaiin shores - your card looks great.


    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! Your card is my fav!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card really pops out from the thumbnails. Love the teal and gold and the white embossing really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there were a prize for ingenuity, I think you should win it, Brinda! You did an amazing job blending and embossing your own beautiful designer paper! And I love your sediment treatment with the pine boughs in white embossing!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wonderful kind words! Truly appreciate... hugs

      Delete