Wednesday, April 29, 2015

watercolour card



Started this card with the "smooshing" of watercolour on some Strathmore watercolour paper. I then used the stitched rectangle dies from Simon to create the front panel of the card and adhered it onto some pink cardstock. I also water coloured the stamp image and after fussy cutting it with my scissors, I glued it onto a vellum tag using the Mama Elephant dies. I finished it of by embossing the greeting with white embossing powder.

Supplies used
Cardstock: Strathmore Cold Press Watercolour Paper, Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink Cardstock
Stamps: Simon Says Clear Stamps Furry Cat and Box, Stampin' Up Happy Moments
Dies: Simon Says Clear Stamps Stitched Rectangles, Mama Elephant Tags a Lot Creative Cuts
Others: WOW White Embossing powder, Vellum, Pink and White Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment